Regaining hard drive space

Can somebody help I am using videowave version 4 with my digital camcorder,
but after deleting my video files through videowave from the hard drive the
space does not increase on the hard drive even after doing a defragment and
I can't find these files through any search can somebody please give me some
idea thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about regaining hard drive space

    If they are temp files, you may find either running a Disk Cleanup or doing
    a simple Reboot will make them vanish.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Andrew Tyson" <and.deb.em@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Can somebody help I am using videowave version 4 with my digital
    > camcorder,
    > but after deleting my video files through videowave from the hard drive
    > the
    > space does not increase on the hard drive even after doing a defragment
    > and
    > I can't find these files through any search can somebody please give me
    > some
    > idea thanks

Video Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP