  • Hard Drives
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 23, 2004 9:18:30 PM

Can somebody help I am using videowave version 4 with my digital camcorder,
but after deleting my video files through videowave from the hard drive the
space does not increase on the hard drive even after doing a defragment and
I can't find these files through any search can somebody please give me some
idea thanks

More about : regaining hard drive space

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 9:18:31 PM

If they are temp files, you may find either running a Disk Cleanup or doing
a simple Reboot will make them vanish.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com