  • Video Capture
  • Camcorders
  • Windows XP
April 23, 2004 2:16:08 PM

I have a Pinnacle video capture card. I want to view the video from my digital camcorder without having to download to my computer.

More about : full screen video camcorder

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 4:33:48 PM

I believe you'll need some kind of TV Tuner hardware and software in order
to do what you want if you do not want to capture it.

Cari
www.coribright.com

!