Full Screen video from camcorder

I have a Pinnacle video capture card. I want to view the video from my digital camcorder without having to download to my computer.
1 answer Last reply
More about full screen video camcorder

    I believe you'll need some kind of TV Tuner hardware and software in order
    to do what you want if you do not want to capture it.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Jimmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Pinnacle video capture card. I want to view the video from my
    >digital camcorder without having to download to my computer.

Video Video Capture Camcorders Windows XP