how to copy from video CD

April 24, 2004 11:31:02 AM

I am unable to copy from a video cd to my library or to another recordable cd, I am having windows xp (pro) operating system and windows media player 9 series

More about : copy video

Anonymous
April 26, 2004 10:39:47 PM

Windows Media Player only does audio, are you trying to do this via Explorer
or WMP? Also is this a Video CD (as in VCD) or just a CD with videos on it?

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
!