how to copy from video CD

I am unable to copy from a video cd to my library or to another recordable cd, I am having windows xp (pro) operating system and windows media player 9 series
1 answer Last reply
More about copy video

    Windows Media Player only does audio, are you trying to do this via Explorer
    or WMP? Also is this a Video CD (as in VCD) or just a CD with videos on it?

    --
    Chris Lanier
    Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
    "windows media player 9 series" <jv_wesleyraj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am unable to copy from a video cd to my library or to another recordable
    cd, I am having windows xp (pro) operating system and windows media player 9
    series

Video CD-Rom Windows XP