taylor

When I plug my handycam into my sony Vaio it has and error and tells me to stop. I do not have the iLink but I do have the USB cable

If you are trying to download video you really need to connect via i-link. I
would have thought the vaio had this connection so all you would need to buy
is a suitable cable.
Graham