hardware error

When I plug my handycam into my sony Vaio it has and error and tells me to stop. I do not have the iLink but I do have the USB cable
1 answer Last reply
More about hardware error

    If you are trying to download video you really need to connect via i-link. I
    would have thought the vaio had this connection so all you would need to buy
    is a suitable cable.
    Graham
    "taylor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I plug my handycam into my sony Vaio it has and error and tells me to
    stop. I do not have the iLink but I do have the USB cable

Video Hardware Microsoft Windows XP