hardware error

April 25, 2004 11:01:08 PM

When I plug my handycam into my sony Vaio it has and error and tells me to stop. I do not have the iLink but I do have the USB cable

More about : hardware error

Anonymous
April 26, 2004 2:11:00 PM

If you are trying to download video you really need to connect via i-link. I
would have thought the vaio had this connection so all you would need to buy
is a suitable cable.
Graham