PLEASE HELP! Windows XP: Spanned Image (3 dynamic disks)

OS: Windows XP
Partition: Spanned Image (one partition that includes 3 dynamic hard disks)

The third drive had a failure and the whole partition dissapeared (360 gb
total).

I tried restore the data with R-Studio Undelete software and it shows all
the files that
i had when i scan the first drive, but i can only restore some files
(probbably only the files that are complete
stored on the same (first) hard drive) while other two hard drives cannot be
connected into the whole volume.
(80 % of the data lost !)

So I am wondering if it's possible to restore the whole partition (with all
three disks included) ????

If it's not possible, how i can restore the data???

thanks in advance,

Andrea
1 answer Last reply
More about please help windows spanned image dynamic disks

    From the backup !
    You did not say what type of failure third drive had. There is a small
    chance that it can be repaired and data recovered. In any case, disconnect
    all three drives, get third one repaired, reconnect, recover data.

    "Andrea Seifert" <andrea.seifert_REMOVETHIS_@ri.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > OS: Windows XP
    > Partition: Spanned Image (one partition that includes 3 dynamic hard
    disks)

    > The third drive had a failure and the whole partition dissapeared (360 gb
    > total).
    >
    > I tried restore the data with R-Studio Undelete software and it shows all
    > the files that
    > i had when i scan the first drive, but i can only restore some files
    > (probbably only the files that are complete
    > stored on the same (first) hard drive) while other two hard drives cannot
    be
    > connected into the whole volume.
    > (80 % of the data lost !)
    >
    > So I am wondering if it's possible to restore the whole partition (with
    all
    > three disks included) ????
    >
    > If it's not possible, how i can restore the data???
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    >
    > Andrea

Partition Hard Drives Windows XP Storage