No video for Mpeg or DVDs

I no longer received video when playing a DVD, either via
Windows Media Player, Intervideo WinDVD player, or
quicktime players.

I've reloaded all applications and updated the CODEC
files but still no success. Any suggestion before I
reload Widows XP Pro?

Ron

Reinstall WinDVD. IIRC QuickTime doesn't ply DVD's. Your only MPEG-2 codec
should be Intervideo's decoder.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media