The Foul Language in this newsgroup

What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something, say it
without showing you are brain damaged.

Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted folks do
not have to write things that way.

I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new words I
have not heard before.

Fred Scharmann <spamspam@adelphia.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something,
> say it without showing you are brain damaged.
>
> Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted
> folks do not have to write things that way.
>
> I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new
> words I have not heard before.

Phack U, h0m0!

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

I really like "rinsin" and "fitbin." Those are new additions to my
vocabulary!

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something, say
> it
> without showing you are brain damaged.
>
> Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted folks do
> not have to write things that way.
>
> I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new words
> have not heard before.

If you could perhaps list all the rude words you know, we might be able to
fill in some blanks?

In the meantime, here's the rudest word in the world:

FITBIN!

Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm

shawk

Nick wrote:
> "Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
>>What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something, say
>>it
>>without showing you are brain damaged.
>>
>>Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted folks do
>>not have to write things that way.
>>
>>I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new words
>>have not heard before.
>

> If you could perhaps list all the rude words you know, we might be able to
> fill in some blanks?
>
> In the meantime, here's the rudest word in the world:
>
> FITBIN!
>
> Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm

Lol - remember some of these from Viz..

--
I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
'done it'...

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Nick wrote:
>> "Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something, say
>>>it
>>>without showing you are brain damaged.
>>>
>>>Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted folks do
>>>not have to write things that way.
>>>
>>>I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new words
>>>have not heard before.
>>

>> If you could perhaps list all the rude words you know, we might be able
>> to fill in some blanks?
>>
>> In the meantime, here's the rudest word in the world:
>>
>> FITBIN!
>>
>> Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm
>
> Lol - remember some of these from Viz..

That's the feller!

> I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
> 'done it'...
> What do you mean?
> Well, I mean like,... you've SLEPT, with a lady...
> Yes...
> What's it like?

Purley? Famous place!

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I knew that one of your great intellect would find it stimulating!

> There are some great things on that page. The whole site may be worth
> checking out.
>

>> FITBIN!
>>
>> Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm

Absolutely!

"Nick" <nick@yourstuff.com> wrote in message
> I knew that one of your great intellect would find it stimulating!
>
> "Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > There are some great things on that page. The whole site may be worth
> > checking out.
> >

> >> FITBIN!
> >>
> >> Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm

"Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something, say
it
> without showing you are brain damaged.
>
> Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted folks do
> not have to write things that way.
>
> I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new words
> have not heard before.

m'kay

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I remember a short cartoon in a 1960's comic (Archie or somethin'). In it
the mom comes into the living-room and says to the teenage daughter:
"Gidget (or whatever the name was), there are two words I heard you using
just now which I don't want to hear in this house. One is kicky and the
other is raunchy."

Daughter looks back blankly and says: "OK mom. What are the two words?"

O tempora. O mores!

> "Fred Scharmann" <spamspam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something,
>> say it
>> without showing you are brain damaged.
>>
>> Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted
>> folks do not have to write things that way.
>>
>> I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new
>> words I
>> have not heard before.
>
> If you could perhaps list all the rude words you know, we might be
> able to fill in some blanks?
>
> In the meantime, here's the rudest word in the world:
>
> FITBIN!
>
> Definition is here: http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/f.htm

Well, saying what it is and who it's for doesn't quite....er....define
it ;)
McG.

What's your point? We need relevant anecdotes!

"####" <NOSPAMsigma@speed-mail.co.uk> wrote in message
>I remember a short cartoon in a 1960's comic (Archie or somethin'). In it
> the mom comes into the living-room and says to the teenage daughter:
> "Gidget (or whatever the name was), there are two words I heard you using
> just now which I don't want to hear in this house. One is kicky and the
> other is raunchy."
>
> Daughter looks back blankly and says: "OK mom. What are the two words?"
>

> O tempora. O mores!

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.RelevantAnecdotes.com/index.html

Fred Scharmann wrote:
> What's with all of the foul language? If you have to say something,
> say it without showing you are brain damaged.
>
> Maybe it makes you feel more manly! Those who are well adjusted
> folks do not have to write things that way.
>
> I will check back tomorrow and see if you have come up with any new
> words I have not heard before.

Badgerflange.

--
/mel/