Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

My Windows Media player will sometimes play the .avi files
at half speed with both the video and the audio. Also, my
Ulead VideoStudio 6 will crash when i want to stop viewing
an .avi file with in the program... plaese help...

thanks

AVI is just a container, what codec's are used?

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
"Brian" <runnabri@netscape.net> wrote in message
> My Windows Media player will sometimes play the .avi files
> at half speed with both the video and the audio. Also, my
> Ulead VideoStudio 6 will crash when i want to stop viewing
> an .avi file with in the program... plaese help...
>
> thanks

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003