"Untitled" movie and clips in Windows Media Player

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

A movie I made with Movie Maker plays fine in Media
Player, but it says "Untitled" all around it. How can I
give Media Player the missing information it's looking for
in connection with the movie and individual clips?

Rick, I assume you ran the movie maker wizard to capture.
on the second screen of the wizard at the top is where
you type in the name of your video. if you do not type in
the name it titles the video "untitled" automatically. So
you need to put the video back into movie maker and go to
edit. There you can change the Title.
Hope it helps
The Don