Bruce

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but I haven't burnt a DVD b4. Is there a certain type of file format I should use when I burn a movie onto a DVD? If more than one is available, which format works best? Which DVD burning software would you guys recommend? Thanks for any help:)

To be a DVD the video is generally 720 x 480, MPEG-2. Most programs that
burn DVD's will convert the file to the needed format as part of the burning
process.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media