mo

I edited my first movie. from one hour to 26 minutes.
Problem is I keep getting message of the shorter file
when I triy to make dvd (Sonic MyDVD & Adobe Encore DVD)
that neither of them can open *MSWMM files. What should I
do? TIA, --mo

That is just the project file. You need to goto File>>Save Movie File.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media