Movie Maker files to DV

Anyone know why my why my Canon DV Camera doesn't record
audio tracks in Movie Maker files properly? When I
transfer movies (slide shows with audio tracks) to my DV
camera, the audio track cut in and out on the DV tape --
not on the laptop. I've tried both WAV and MP3 audio
files and both have the same problem....Any suggestions?

How are you exporting... via firewire?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com