Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Every time I try to listen to an audio event from a website like a company
conference call windows media player opens but then a window pops up and
says "windows media player has encountered a problem and needs to close".
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it. Thanks for any
help.

I'd start by checking for any updates to WMP and also check you have the
latest directx versiona s well.
Graham