Can't reinstall GoBack

Hi all. This may need to be under software, not sure. I have 2 hd's
on the puter - 1 work, 1 storage. I had run into a problem with NIS,
decided to reformat work hd. All is back up and mostly fine, but now
I cant reinstall GoBack on the puter. I get this msg:

Hard disk#2 already has a partition using the same signature as Norton
GoBack. Norton GoBack cannot be installed on this computer.

I would appreciate any help in this matter. I would really like to
use GoBack. Or if you could recommend a similar program, that would
be fine. Thanks again.

==============

Actually, I have had no complaints with Goback. It has pulled me out
of the fire many times. NIS seemed to be the problem.

joeP

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Markil" <dknowles@ec.rr-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Actually, I have had no complaints with Goback. It has pulled me out
> of the fire many times. NIS seemed to be the problem.

Lucky you!

--
Joep