Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Will Have "Infinite Quests"

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
Please don't let this game fail like Rage, dead island, and dragon age 2. The only game this year that I was really looking forward to that wasn't a huge letdown was The Witcher 2 (which was the only PC only title hint hint to developers).

When i looked over the releases for the year i thought to myself "Wow best release year since 1998" then one by one every game i was looking forward to was a PoS port or so over simplified it ruined the game.

Lets finish the year with a great game Bethesda.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]No co-op. don't care.[/citation]

Idiot. This is TES, not some MP BS.

No way... I HATE randomly generated quests! And infinite quests will totally take away that sense of "completing it all". F U Bethesda, but I'm still getting this game (after first making sure it's more like Morrowind and less like Oblivion)

I disagree completely. Random generated quests in Diablo sucks because its just a loot fest. This sounds like it will be significantly more interesting. I can't wait either but I won't have money until January. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
ooh... thanks for reminding me to pre-load. anyway endless quests.... er Hey boy, go fetch me 20 logs over and over and over.... is not my idea of a infinite quest... But anyway cant wait... =)

_Pez_

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
I'm now skeptical about the game... what if it looks ugly, has glitches, horrible acted voices, or boring gameplay. what about video settings and nice textures?, what about making it feel a real game for PC as older titles ? :) I'll wait and see what the PPL that already pre-ordered Skyrim has to say. Because we all knew all the hype that was made for MW3 and ppl is really mad about it, so mad they are that has a user score 1.5. Amazing isn't it? O.O

Soma42

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]No co-op. don't care.[/citation]

Oh man, I signed in just to tell you what a ridiculously stupid comment you made. I sure hope you're trolling.

[citation][nom]Proxy711[/nom]PLets finish the year with a great game Bethesda.[/citation]

Ha, the thought never crossed my mind that it wouldn't be the best game of the year. If it's not all the money I poured into my system to have it run Skyrim will sure be a waste... I have no doubts though. Bethesda is the master of RPGs and I don't think they would let themselves make a game not worthy of their reputation.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I really wish this had co-op so I could play it with the wife. We've been waiting for a nice RPG to soak up the long winter hours.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
or worse yet, you need to do randomly generated quests to gain access to non random ones?

hoping thats not the case and that the game wont suck, but ill hold opinion till its out.

I hope they allow some sort of level capping or a better level up mechanism, thats why i quit oblivion, i wanted to level up a bit thinking that i would be better abled to handle the monsters and fiend them off...

well I was wrong.... they level with you.... D:

G

Hey Proxy STFU! It's blasphemy for you to even think for one second that bethesda will fail........

[citation][nom]IndignantSkeptic[/nom]the graphics in the older games were better; they had colors.[/citation]

I have to agree, i think the vibrant colors of GTA VC was amazing... it might just be nostalgia or something but i really like em....

the graphics of GTA IV are way to gray and whitewashed to me... anyone else agree?

i realise its supposed to be a semi depressing game but still (haven't completed it yet, no spoilers plz)

[citation][nom]mouse24[/nom]-snip-[/citation]

^woah can you downrate that comment for me guys? that was and epic brain fart on my part.... i shouldn't be awake at 2 am reading 3 articles at once....

[citation][nom]Proxy711[/nom]Please don't let this game fail like Rage, dead island, and dragon age 2. The only game this year that I was really looking forward to that wasn't a huge letdown was The Witcher 2 (which was the only PC only title hint hint to developers).When i looked over the releases for the year i thought to myself "Wow best release year since 1998" then one by one every game i was looking forward to was a PoS port or so over simplified it ruined the game.Lets finish the year with a great game Bethesda.[/citation]

What was wrong with Dragon Age 2? Perhaps it wasn't quite as good as the first, but it was still good and worth playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.