Save streaming

Hello form Steved

Question the BBC has a program called Click Online.

Is it possible to save the video to the hard drive so
that when so that I can play it without it stopping as
I've only got a 56kb modem and keeps rebuffing.

Hopefully please there is a solution to this problem.

Thankyou.

For copyright reasons many sites will disable the save option on download. I
assume it is not there when you right click the file? Normally if you wait
for the file to download and view it again it runs better.
Graham

"Steved" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello form Steved
>
> Question the BBC has a program called Click Online.
>
> Is it possible to save the video to the hard drive so
> that when so that I can play it without it stopping as
> I've only got a 56kb modem and keeps rebuffing.
>
> Hopefully please there is a solution to this problem.
>
> Thankyou.

Thankyou Graham

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Check your temp internet files.....................
Most things viewed as "streamed" will be in there.
Copy them to a different place.