Brand new sealed Sony 512 MB Micro Vault USB 2.0 flash drive

Hi, I can offer Brand new sealed Sony 512 MB Micro Vault Flash USB 2.0
Drive Pen Thumb Drive (JumpDrive) for only $105+shipping. Contact me
at amitc880 @ ya hoo.com. Shipping from Michigan, USA. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about brand sealed sony micro vault flash drive

    "ami" <amitc880@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I can offer Brand new sealed Sony 512 MB Micro Vault Flash USB 2.0
    > Drive Pen Thumb Drive (JumpDrive) for only $105+shipping. Contact me
    > at amitc880 @ ya hoo.com. Shipping from Michigan, USA. Thanks

    Why didnt you just put amitc880@yahoo.com
    cause spambots will pick it up?

Sony USB Flash Drive Storage