comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video

Hello,
i need to buy various stuff...can you say to me some good online-store
that are in the U.E. ??
If they send also with C.O.D. methods it would be really much much
better for me

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

More about comp hardware video

    Danzig Glenn wrote:

    > Hello,
    > i need to buy various stuff...can you say to me some good online-store
    > that are in the U.E. ??
    > If they send also with C.O.D. methods it would be really much much
    > better for me
    >
    > Thanks a lot in advance!
    >
    > Greetings

    Hello,

    This is <news:comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage>...not

    Regarding your question, however, you might be to able locate some
    European-based Web merchants, with these links:

    Price Watch <http://www.pricewatch.com>

    Froogle <http://froogle.google.com>

    eBay <http://www.ebay.com>

    Good luck and happy hunting!