SES being added to video file names as an extention

I'm running Pinnacles hardware and version 9 of Studio. I've recently run into a problem with AVI files and folders being renamed to filename.avi.ses and folders being renamed folder VCD.SES PLus the contents of the foders generally shows 4k as te size of what ever. I can't find the actual AVI files after it's filename is turned into a folder witht the .SES extension added to it.

I sure need some direction on this none.

Thanks

Rocky
1 answer Last reply
More about added video file names extention

    Sounds like it could be some kind of Project file...
    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=ses&goButton=Go

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Rocky" <rdhudson100@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm running Pinnacles hardware and version 9 of Studio. I've recently run
    > into a problem with AVI files and folders being renamed to
    > filename.avi.ses and folders being renamed folder VCD.SES PLus the
    > contents of the foders generally shows 4k as te size of what ever. I can't
    > find the actual AVI files after it's filename is turned into a folder
    > witht the .SES extension added to it.
    >
    > I sure need some direction on this none.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rocky

Video AVI Windows XP