Playing another DVD after first creates error 0xC00D1167: ..

Deano

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hey all,
Went thru all replies to other threads with similar problem but nothing has helped. I can play first DVD after booting up but when I switch to new DVD I get the copyright protection error. I have to restart my computer for it to work but once again when I switch dvd's i get the same message. Sick and tired of having to restart every time for 2nd dvd. Please any help out there? Gone through all the recommendations of troubleshooting but nothing works except for restart. I am using a Dell latitude with windows xp.

See the archived thread at:
http://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=216397

--
Cari