SonicMy DVD

I go to use SonisMyDVD after creating movie on Movie
Maker and it says it doesn't recognize the file type. How
do I change it to a file it does recognize? Thanks.

Save rhe completed file in MovieMaker as DV-AVI for best results - or as WMV
for a smaller size but less resolution.

I think you're trying to use a project file.
www.coribright.com

"dilofam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I go to use SonisMyDVD after creating movie on Movie
> Maker and it says it doesn't recognize the file type. How
> do I change it to a file it does recognize? Thanks.

I also have this problem - I have created a 'project' but
am unable to save it as anything other than with
a '.MSWMM' extension. I am sure that there is a simle
solution but it is eluding me at the moment!

Any advice greatfully received.

Thanks.

Hardware)