GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

Hi just went to backup my FAT32 C: drive using Ghost in DOS but although
Ghost can see both my HDD's on the 'choose which drive to backup' page( and
shows the second drive is NTFS), on the screen where you choose where to
save the .gho file it does not list the NTFS drive.
The Ghost.exe file I'm using is 2001. Does a later version allow Fat 32
images to be saved onto an NTFS drive?
TIA

peter

Yes. Get Ghost 2003 or 8.0.

"GTS" <gts123NOSPAM@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi just went to backup my FAT32 C: drive using Ghost in DOS but although
> Ghost can see both my HDD's on the 'choose which drive to backup' page(
and
> shows the second drive is NTFS), on the screen where you choose where to
> save the .gho file it does not list the NTFS drive.
> The Ghost.exe file I'm using is 2001. Does a later version allow Fat 32
> images to be saved onto an NTFS drive?
> TIA

GTS

Distinguished