My video camera won't work

I just upgraded my computer from windows 98 to xp, and I can't get my video camera to work
2 answers Last reply
More about video camera work

    Which make and model of camcorder? Is this digital or analog? How are you
    connecting it to the PC?

    Unable to assist further without more information!
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Patricia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just upgraded my computer from windows 98 to xp, and I can't get my video
    >camera to work

    Well that's a useful reply, I'm sure Patricia will find your information
    most helpful.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com