My video camera won't work

May 7, 2004 1:01:05 PM

I just upgraded my computer from windows 98 to xp, and I can't get my video camera to work

More about : video camera work

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 3:18:00 PM

Which make and model of camcorder? Is this digital or analog? How are you
connecting it to the PC?

Unable to assist further without more information!
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Patricia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just upgraded my computer from windows 98 to xp, and I can't get my video
>camera to work
Anonymous
May 7, 2004 4:49:11 PM

Well that's a useful reply, I'm sure Patricia will find your information
most helpful.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com