Setting Default Video Program

I have ArcSoft ShowBiz as my default video recorder/player but want to
switch to Windows Movie Maker as my default application. How do I make the
change? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about setting default video program

    do we have similar questions? How to capture video on
    WMM and ShoBiz but can't?

Video Default Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP