Film Cameras

Hi. Just found this site, and was wondering if it includes 35mm Film Camera
questions.
I would like to sell the equipt. below but have no idea of it's value.
I would appreciate an approx. idea vey much....D

Ricoh 35mm SLR - ... 1-Ricoh Mod. XR500 SLR 35mm Camera... c/w 50mm Lens, &
Manual... all made in Japan...
1-Sigma Hi-speed Zoom Lens 80-200mm...
1-Sigma Mini wide angle Lens 1:2.8. F=28mm ...
1-Soligar 2x Tele-Converter...
All of the above are Bayonet type connection, to fit Pentax...
2 - 52mm Skylight Filters...
1-Coated UV Filter...
1-Sigma Achromatic Macro lens...
1-46mm Haze (UV) lens...
1-Sigma perfect hood... All made in Japan...

This is a DIGITAL camera newsgroup. Most here know nothing of chemical film
equipment or want it anymore.

Try a chemical film nesgroup for better luck.

"Westlaker" <unome@unowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi. Just found this site, and was wondering if it includes 35mm Film
Camera
> questions.
> I would like to sell the equipt. below but have no idea of it's value.
> I would appreciate an approx. idea vey much....D
>

> Ricoh 35mm SLR - ... 1-Ricoh Mod. XR500 SLR 35mm Camera... c/w 50mm Lens,
&
> Manual... all made in Japan...
> 1-Sigma Hi-speed Zoom Lens 80-200mm...
> 1-Sigma Mini wide angle Lens 1:2.8. F=28mm ...
> 1-Soligar 2x Tele-Converter...
> All of the above are Bayonet type connection, to fit Pentax...
> 2 - 52mm Skylight Filters...
> 1-Coated UV Filter...
> 1-Sigma Achromatic Macro lens...
> 1-46mm Haze (UV) lens...
> 1-Sigma perfect hood... All made in Japan...

bill

In article <1HXGc.977879$Pk3.305136@pd7tw1no>,
"Westlaker" <unome@unowhere.com> wrote:

> Hi. Just found this site, and was wondering if it includes 35mm Film Camera
> questions.
> I would like to sell the equipt. below but have no idea of it's value.
> I would appreciate an approx. idea vey much....D

Scan eBay for the stuff you're selling and see what it's going for. Or,
if you're in a decent-sized town, check with local photo stores. With
digital taking over the world, you will probably sell this stuff only to
professionals.

hunt

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

In article <1HXGc.977879$Pk3.305136@pd7tw1no>, unome@unowhere.com says...

>Hi. Just found this site, and was wondering if it includes 35mm Film Camera
>questions.
>I would like to sell the equipt. below but have no idea of it's value.
>I would appreciate an approx. idea vey much....D

D,

You need to post to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Hunt