REQ: Old dos driver for 1.8 to 2.0 floppy format

I have some old disks from back when 20 meg HDs where hot. It allowed
you to format 3.5 1.44 to 1.8 or so. Not the maxi program that goes to
1.6. This was freeware but I can't find it and I sure would love to
see what utilities and such I put on those disks more then a decade
ago. Please post answer as email is spam mail

http://home.att.net/~short.stop/freesoft/disk1.htm#floppyutil

--
Eggs

-Buy one for the price of two and get the second one free!