Francisco

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

My Windows XP Professional has Windows Media Player and
plays DVD movies ok but I can't play the DVD Ram disk on
which I have recorded several programs from my Panasonic
DMR-E20 DVD video Recoder.

I understand that I have to obtain a compatible DVD Drive
& appropriate software for my PC. Are there any
available? Where?

Thanks.

I have the same question. Were you ever able to find a way to play your DVD-RAM discs from your Panasonic recorder on your computer?