webcam and netmeeting

Hello,
I have a quickcam who is connected to USB.
I have a video card DVI with a flat screen DVI.
When I connect my webcam to the internet by netmeeting,
the person that I am calling has no image from me.
I see him.
I have no firewall.
My driver is update and ok.
Help me!
Thanks for all
Marc
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam netmeeting

    It will no doubt be in one of the settings in netmeeting, I've not used it
    for a while and don't have it on this poc, so can't check precisely, but you
    should have boxes to check for sending and/or receiving the video content,
    ensure it is setup correctly at both ends. I assume both cams pass all the
    quickcam tests?
    Graham
    "Marc LEVRIER" <marc-levrier@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I have a quickcam who is connected to USB.
    > I have a video card DVI with a flat screen DVI.
    > When I connect my webcam to the internet by netmeeting,
    > the person that I am calling has no image from me.
    > I see him.
    > I have no firewall.
    > My driver is update and ok.
    > Help me!