webcam and netmeeting

May 12, 2004 12:44:27 AM

Hello,
I have a quickcam who is connected to USB.
I have a video card DVI with a flat screen DVI.
When I connect my webcam to the internet by netmeeting,
the person that I am calling has no image from me.
I see him.
I have no firewall.
My driver is update and ok.
Help me!
Thanks for all
Marc

More about : webcam netmeeting

Anonymous
May 12, 2004 1:05:31 AM

It will no doubt be in one of the settings in netmeeting, I've not used it
for a while and don't have it on this poc, so can't check precisely, but you
should have boxes to check for sending and/or receiving the video content,
ensure it is setup correctly at both ends. I assume both cams pass all the
quickcam tests?
Graham
news:o 4$v9f4NEHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!