Video Editing

How can I do video editing in XP with a GeForce 5200 card. My camera is a Sony Hi-8. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about video editing

    You can use movie maker, which is aprt of XP. If you only have version 1,
    you can upgrade free from the M/S site.
    You will need a firewire connection in the pc, a pci firewire card is very
    cheap these days, make sure it comes with a cable. You connect the cam to
    the firewire card and capture using Movie maker.

    Graham

    "Mike shaw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I do video editing in XP with a GeForce 5200 card. My camera is a
    Sony Hi-8. Thanks

Video Video Editing Microsoft Windows XP