which video card will speed up the video rendering

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I combine short video clips together to a lenghty one,
rendering takes froever. I have P4 2.6 hypo 516 mem, and
a nVidia geforce4 440 mx, 64 mem.
I would like to upgrade to a video card that will help
with the speed of rendering, any suggestions.

Thanks

A faster CPU and More Ram. Not a video card.

"james" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I combine short video clips together to a lenghty one,
> rendering takes froever. I have P4 2.6 hypo 516 mem, and
> a nVidia geforce4 440 mx, 64 mem.
> I would like to upgrade to a video card that will help
> with the speed of rendering, any suggestions.
>
> Thanks

poindexter

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2004

better unfortunately. I use a leadtek TI 4200 128meg
gforce 4 which is very good. not the best but it handles
alot