  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
August 7, 2004 9:29:02 AM

hello, i have a bluetooth laptop (acer travelmate 240) and a bluetooth
mobile(nokia 3660). i have been trying to connect them to send photos but i
have had no luck. do i need any software or is there a another way of doing
it. please help.

More about : bluetooth mobile laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 20, 2004 11:47:05 AM

Hi,

Windows XP SP2 has support for bluetooth devices. You need to first pair
your device with your laptop and then use the Bluetooth file transfer wizard
to send and receive files from your phone. the wizard can be found in the
control panel. Once you pair your phone the bluetooth icon will appear in
your taskbar. I use Nokia 3650 and it works perfectly fine with my computer.

Regards
Ganapathy

"miles" wrote:

> hello, i have a bluetooth laptop (acer travelmate 240) and a bluetooth
> mobile(nokia 3660). i have been trying to connect them to send photos but i
> have had no luck. do i need any software or is there a another way of doing
> it. please help.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 2, 2005 2:27:02 AM

Go into windows, right click on the bluetooth icon and choose 'Receive a
File'. Now send from your device.

As far as I can see there's no way to get Windows to accept the connection
automatically (using OBEX) from and device (partnered or not).

!