bluetooth mobile/laptop

hello, i have a bluetooth laptop (acer travelmate 240) and a bluetooth
mobile(nokia 3660). i have been trying to connect them to send photos but i
have had no luck. do i need any software or is there a another way of doing
it. please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth mobile laptop

    Hi,

    Windows XP SP2 has support for bluetooth devices. You need to first pair
    your device with your laptop and then use the Bluetooth file transfer wizard
    to send and receive files from your phone. the wizard can be found in the
    control panel. Once you pair your phone the bluetooth icon will appear in
    your taskbar. I use Nokia 3650 and it works perfectly fine with my computer.

    Regards
    Ganapathy

    "miles" wrote:

    > hello, i have a bluetooth laptop (acer travelmate 240) and a bluetooth
    > mobile(nokia 3660). i have been trying to connect them to send photos but i
    > have had no luck. do i need any software or is there a another way of doing
    > it. please help.

    Go into windows, right click on the bluetooth icon and choose 'Receive a
    File'. Now send from your device.

    As far as I can see there's no way to get Windows to accept the connection
    automatically (using OBEX) from and device (partnered or not).

    "miles" wrote:

    > hello, i have a bluetooth laptop (acer travelmate 240) and a bluetooth
    > mobile(nokia 3660). i have been trying to connect them to send photos but i
    > have had no luck. do i need any software or is there a another way of doing
    > it. please help.

Laptops Mobile Bluetooth Wireless Networking