D510-zoom -view movies -win98SE

Dave_S

I can create movies [mov files] with my D510-Z camera and can view the
movie on the cameras LCD dsiplay.

I need to capture to a jpg file a frame or two from the mov file.
Downloaded the mov files created and tried to view with various WIN98SE
Media viewers and Player and IFRANVIEW but all say "wrong file format or
corrupt file.

What software can I use to both view these mov files from my D510Z
camera
and to capture a frame or two to a jpg file? Can PaintShop Pro do the
capture? Prefer shareware. IS there a web site with capture info?

Thank you for any hints.

Regards, Dave_s

Quicktime is the player that supports .mov files. Started by the Apple
rebels and fighting for a place in the WinWorld, not supported by MS at all
and not going to be at this time.

The freebie version can play and do basic stuff. Purchase or steal the
unlock key and it will convert formats and edit pieces of movies somewhat.
Many hack sites out there with the info.