webcam

I bought a logitech quickcam messenger. I have windows
xp home edition. i installed the webcam and when i try
to use it, i get a message pertaining to a firewall. It
is not my internet provider, nor is it norton. i tried
contacting hewlett packard and got nowhere. how can i
get this webcam working? please help
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam

    I have the same problem with the XP Pro. If you get an answer youll be lucky.

    "tlh" wrote:

    > I bought a logitech quickcam messenger. I have windows
    > xp home edition. i installed the webcam and when i try
    > to use it, i get a message pertaining to a firewall. It
    > is not my internet provider, nor is it norton. i tried
    > contacting hewlett packard and got nowhere. how can i
    > get this webcam working? please help

Video Webcams Windows XP