webcam

May 14, 2004 10:05:11 PM

I bought a logitech quickcam messenger. I have windows
xp home edition. i installed the webcam and when i try
to use it, i get a message pertaining to a firewall. It
is not my internet provider, nor is it norton. i tried
contacting hewlett packard and got nowhere. how can i
get this webcam working? please help

More about : webcam

Anonymous
July 24, 2004 6:15:09 PM

I have the same problem with the XP Pro. If you get an answer youll be lucky.

!