MSN Messenger from Baghdad

May 15, 2004 3:01:03 PM

I have MSN Messenger and just purchased a webcam, I have access to the internet via a sattelite link from Baghdad, although my camera works fine, when I try to initiate a web cam conversation it refuses to complete....any ideas anyone?I have switched off my firewall and virus software to no avail.

More about : msn messenger baghdad

May 20, 2004 5:25:16 PM

Who is your isp? Since you are overseas, they may be
firewalling various contents so that prevents webcams, and
so forth.

!