MSN Messenger from Baghdad

I have MSN Messenger and just purchased a webcam, I have access to the internet via a sattelite link from Baghdad, although my camera works fine, when I try to initiate a web cam conversation it refuses to complete....any ideas anyone?I have switched off my firewall and virus software to no avail.
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger baghdad

    Who is your isp? Since you are overseas, they may be
    firewalling various contents so that prevents webcams, and
    so forth.

Video Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP