convert video files

May 16, 2004 12:29:56 AM

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place. What software do I use
to convert .mov files to .mpg??????? I'm having a lot of
problems finding something that will work. Preferably
someting free on the net would be nice. I've looked at
Morgan Multimedia code, Radtools video, TmpgEnc and I
guess I don't understand them totally, or there is
something missing.

Help!

More about : convert video files

May 16, 2004 12:36:47 AM