convert video files

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place. What software do I use
to convert .mov files to .mpg??????? I'm having a lot of
problems finding something that will work. Preferably
someting free on the net would be nice. I've looked at
Morgan Multimedia code, Radtools video, TmpgEnc and I
guess I don't understand them totally, or there is
something missing.

Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about convert video files

    Do a Google search on Video Converters.

    "Chiefers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I hope I'm in the right place. What software do I use
    > to convert .mov files to .mpg??????? I'm having a lot of
    > problems finding something that will work. Preferably
    > someting free on the net would be nice. I've looked at
    > Morgan Multimedia code, Radtools video, TmpgEnc and I
    > guess I don't understand them totally, or there is
    > something missing.
    >
    > Help!

Video Microsoft Windows XP