Brief interview video with the man behind Dr Kleiner and A..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 26, 2005 3:39:57 AM

Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:

http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=90...

It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
the phone instead (still interesting though).

Enjoy,

J.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 12:57:20 AM

"Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>
> http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=90...
>
> It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
> interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
> don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
> the phone instead (still interesting though).

She has a website with pictures: http://www.merledandridge.com

She Even looks a little like Alyx. Well, a little...
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:24:24 AM

Yes. Wonder when this broadcast over City17 will occur...

Civilian_Target

Jay wrote:
> Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>
> http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=90...
>
> It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
> interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
> don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
> the phone instead (still interesting though).
>
> Enjoy,
>
> J.

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:51:10 AM

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Yes. Wonder when this broadcast over City17 will occur...
>
> Civilian_Target
>
> Jay wrote:
>> Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>>
>> http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=90...
>>
>> It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
>> interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
>> don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview
>> over the phone instead (still interesting though).
>>
>> Enjoy,
>>
>> J.

Neat clip. Thanks for posting it.
March 30, 2005 7:51:58 AM

nutt wrote:
> "Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>>
>>http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=90...
>>
>>It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
>>interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
>>don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
>>the phone instead (still interesting though).
>

> She has a website with pictures: http://www.merledandridge.com
>
> She Even looks a little like Alyx. Well, a little...

I think she wins hands down over Alyx for looks. But can she shoot?
How's her martial arts?
!