dvd copying onto hardrive

DVD

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

Hi

I format my computer 2 weeks ago and my program for DVD was gone and now I can't see DVD on my computer please tell me what can I do?

Hi

If you formatted your hard disk/partition then your DVD program would have
been deleted. Did you receive a CD for the DVD program? If so, you will
have to re-install it. Have a look through all the CDs that came with your
PC.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"dvd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi
|
| I format my computer 2 weeks ago and my program for DVD was gone and now I
can't see DVD on my computer please tell me what can I do?

You have to extract it.... both audio and video are combined in the same
file. Use something like DVD2AVI
--
Cari
www.coribright.com