Movie Maker not recognizing DVD burner

I have Win XP and am using Movie Maker 2 to capture/edit video. Once I have a completed project, when I click to copy to a CD, a window pops up basically saying that I don't have a CD burner. I actually do, a Lite-On 811s, which I can use with other applications successfully. Any out there had this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Try having a read of www.papajohn.org problem solving sections
Graham