When I open an MPG, it automatically opens in either
Quicktime or Windows Media Player. I want to save the
MPG, but I am unable to. How can I save this MPG,
without having it play.

I used to be able to just click it, then a dialog box
would open, asking if I wanted to save it and where. How
can I get back to this golden place?

Or do I need another operating system?

Are you right clicking? If so, is it a different movie, as this facility can
be stopped by the web designer.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"Myklas" <mc@boyakasha.zzn.com> wrote in message
> When I open an MPG, it automatically opens in either
> Quicktime or Windows Media Player. I want to save the
> MPG, but I am unable to. How can I save this MPG,
> without having it play.
>
> I used to be able to just click it, then a dialog box
> would open, asking if I wanted to save it and where. How
> can I get back to this golden place?
>
> Or do I need another operating system?

TRENDING THREADS