DoubleM

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

I've got a television monitor hooked thru a DV player
that used to show what was on the computer screen. After
tweaking some video settings in XP, I've lost that
capability. What do I need (default?) to get it back to
where it was? No matter what I try it doesn't seem to
work. Thanks!!

Update your graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website. Then it
should be in the Advanced settings of the Display Properties. (Right click
on Desktop, select Properties.... in the Settings tab, click on Advanced.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"doublem" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've got a television monitor hooked thru a DV player
> that used to show what was on the computer screen. After
> tweaking some video settings in XP, I've lost that
> capability. What do I need (default?) to get it back to
> where it was? No matter what I try it doesn't seem to
> work. Thanks!!

TRENDING THREADS