Can't save modified audio

May 18, 2004 9:11:09 PM

Using Movie Maker I can import an audio file, then fade
in and fade out, but then I can not figure out how to
save the modified file in an audio format. Thanks

More about : save modified audio

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 12:48:10 AM

Save to My Computer...just as if you were saving a video file but MovieMaker
will know it's an audio file
www.coribright.com

!