Can't save modified audio

Using Movie Maker I can import an audio file, then fade
in and fade out, but then I can not figure out how to
save the modified file in an audio format. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about save modified audio

    Save to My Computer...just as if you were saving a video file but MovieMaker
    will know it's an audio file
    www.coribright.com

    "Carlos" <grampacarlos@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Using Movie Maker I can import an audio file, then fade
    > in and fade out, but then I can not figure out how to
    > save the modified file in an audio format. Thanks

Video Audio Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP