there is a fake sayNO2steam in this group!

Tags:
  • Games
  • IBM
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 27, 2005 12:59:43 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
everything else is the same
he's using the same alias
he's using the same email address
he's using the same news reader
he's using the same news groups
he's using the same news servers
he's copying exactly the text i write
everything is the same
its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive
he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
true pc game supporting argumentation

there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!

so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!

i never did and i will never post without my so precious so
dear no archive, the no archive header is sacred for me

i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
lose!
but who can it be?
either a low scum steam lover
either a low scum consolist
either a low scum pirate
but who?
hank?
olddog?
chadwick?
andrew?
wally?
bravo?
gandalf?
gfree?
shawk?
martinez?
garvin?
knight?
grandpa?
mean?
redted?
nostromos?
monkey?
mickey?
lykegard?
hong?
vince?
xocyl?
or even valve themselves?

whatever you are just stop it right now!

this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
damaging steam is away for good!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

against steam campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:
http://www.nforce.nl/forum/images/avatars/1405845568421...

More about : fake sayno2steam group

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 12:59:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
> but who can it be?

For f... sake are you retarded or something?
Check the headers and you'll have the ip-address of the poster
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 1:46:47 PM

sayNO2electricshocktreatments wrote:

> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
> everything else is the same
> he's using the same alias
> he's using the same email address
> he's using the same news reader
> he's using the same news groups
> he's using the same news servers
> he's copying exactly the text i write
> everything is the same
> its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
> mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
> basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive
> he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
> it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation

So what you're saying is this imposter is copying your posts word for word
for the sole reason to get archived by Google Groups? How is this damaging?
I mean you said yourself how important your crusade is. If it's so important
then it's important enough for the Google archives. Unless, you're ashamed
of your threads.

> but who?
> hank?

I'm honored to be #1 on your list. I means I must really get under your
skin.

> this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
> damaging steam is away for good!

Talk about having delusions of grandeur.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 2:30:58 PM

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
> everything else is the same
> he's using the same alias
> he's using the same email address
> he's using the same news reader
> he's using the same news groups
> he's using the same news servers
> he's copying exactly the text i write
> everything is the same
> its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
> mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
> basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive
> he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
> it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation
>
> there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!
>
> so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
> alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!
>
> i never did and i will never post without my so precious so
> dear no archive, the no archive header is sacred for me
>
> i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
> about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
> lose!
> but who can it be?
> either a low scum steam lover
> either a low scum consolist
> either a low scum pirate
> but who?
> hank?
> olddog?
> chadwick?
> andrew?
> wally?
> bravo?
> gandalf?
> gfree?
> shawk?
> martinez?
> garvin?
> knight?
> grandpa?
> mean?
> redted?
> nostromos?
> monkey?
> mickey?
> lykegard?
> hong?
> vince?
> xocyl?
> or even valve themselves?
>
> whatever you are just stop it right now!
>
> this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
> damaging steam is away for good!

LOL! Actually, even a ball-gag wouldn't work for you :)  Hey, as far
as *I* can tell, you're the one that's reposting for archival, not
someone else. And, if it is someone else, I'd say it's someone that
*none* of us have ever seen before. You got to remember that (mostly)
the same posts are sent out to literally hundreds of ISP news servers.
There is NO central place where everyone sees the same thing from one
machine. The servers are all over the world. Now, if everyone is
seeing the archivable post, then it's time to look at someone who is
reading these posts on your own ISP news server. He/she has the
physical ability to strip that header and disseminate that post. Even
have it done automatically. And there is nothing you can do about it,
save one thing:
Stop Posting. That is the *ONLY* control you have over anything at all
once you press the SEND button in your newsreader. The same applies
equally to every single one of us.
Welcome to Usenets ALT. heirarchy!
McG.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 3:02:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

> but who can it be?
> either a low scum steam lover
> either a low scum consolist
> either a low scum pirate
> but who?

Which reminds me I should post more. I belong to all categories
and I'm not listed.

-Moa Dragon
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 4:01:13 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in

> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
> everything else is the same
> he's using the same alias
> he's using the same email address
> he's using the same news reader
> he's using the same news groups
> he's using the same news servers
> he's copying exactly the text i write
> everything is the same
> its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
> mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
> basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive
> he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
> it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation
>
> there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!
>
> so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
> alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!
>
> i never did and i will never post without my so precious so
> dear no archive, the no archive header is sacred for me
>
> i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
> about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
> lose!
> but who can it be?
> either a low scum steam lover
> either a low scum consolist
> either a low scum pirate
> but who?
> hank?
> olddog?
> chadwick?
> andrew?
> wally?
> bravo?
> gandalf?
> gfree?
> shawk?
> martinez?
> garvin?
> knight?
> grandpa?
> mean?
> redted?
> nostromos?
> monkey?
> mickey?
> lykegard?
> hong?
> vince?
> xocyl?
> or even valve themselves?
>
> whatever you are just stop it right now!
>
> this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
> damaging steam is away for good!

lol it wasnt me I will take the piss out of you to your face
March 27, 2005 4:41:55 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
> it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation
>
> there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!

You should post with a code word so we know it's you.
March 27, 2005 4:49:58 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"McGrandpa" wrote
> "sayNO2steam [arsehole]" wrote

>> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>> everything else is the same [snipped]

Can I have misunderstood this latest fantasy?

DiFool is now claiming that someone likes his posts so much that they are
repeating them word for word?

Has he any dignity left at all?

> [snipped] And there is nothing you can do about it, save one thing:
> Stop Posting. That is the *ONLY* control you have over anything at all
> once you press the SEND button in your newsreader.

Sensible advice for a happier Usenet.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 5:05:00 PM

In article <8opc41tfmm6c8i8mpqmklrco3jr0hmbkd2@4ax.com>,
sayNO2steam@yahoo.com (sayNO2steam [authentic]) wrote:

> cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation

I think I may have to print that sentence out and frame it.

Andrew McP
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 5:36:42 PM

andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com (Andrew MacPherson) wrote in

> In article <8opc41tfmm6c8i8mpqmklrco3jr0hmbkd2@4ax.com>,
> sayNO2steam@yahoo.com (sayNO2steam [authentic]) wrote:
>
>> cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
>> true pc game supporting argumentation
>
> I think I may have to print that sentence out and frame it.
>
> Andrew McP

it definately seems like one for the quote book
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 6:22:49 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

Hilarious. Hey dumb ass, every time we reply to you and we don't have the
no-archive set your stupid drivel gets archived on Google Groups. If you
don't want your grandchildren making fun of what a fool you are (assuming
you ever breed, which is a pretty unsafe assumption), then just stop acting
the fool. Putting no-archive isn't going to help.

Entire contents of your post preservered below for the benefit of humanity.

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> once tried to test me
with:

> [...]
> or even valve themselves?
>
> whatever you are just stop it right now!
>
> this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
> damaging steam is away for good!
>
> --
> post made in a steam-free computer
> i said "NO" to valve and steam
>
> against steam campaign
> http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/
>
> steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
> http://www.steamwatch.org/
>
> please sign petition "Say NO! to Steam!" available at:
> http://www.petitiononline.com/nosteam/petition.html
>
> what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 8:39:15 PM

[...]

March 27, 2005 10:15:47 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:02:34 +0200, "Mils Michael"
<mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> but who can it be?
>> either a low scum steam lover
>> either a low scum consolist
>> either a low scum pirate
>> but who?
>
>Which reminds me I should post more. I belong to all categories
>and I'm not listed.

I'm not sure why he's concerned. Usually the problem with having a
fake poster using your name is that it might cause others to think
less of you, but that's obviously not a problem in this case.
March 27, 2005 10:24:47 PM

David Johnston wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:02:34 +0200, "Mils Michael"
> <mickmils@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>but who can it be?
>>>either a low scum steam lover
>>>either a low scum consolist
>>>either a low scum pirate
>>>but who?
>>
>>Which reminds me I should post more. I belong to all categories
>>and I'm not listed.
>

> I'm not sure why he's concerned. Usually the problem with having a
> fake poster using your name is that it might cause others to think
> less of you, but that's obviously not a problem in this case.

PMSL...
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 11:35:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>everything else is the same
>he's using the same alias

That's funny, I remember a vicious anti-Steam crossposter who
stole *MY* handle awhile back-maybe he eventually changed his?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 11:37:05 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:49:58 GMT, "Vince"
<vmelia@nospamblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"McGrandpa" wrote
>> "sayNO2steam [arsehole]" wrote
>
>>> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>>> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>>> everything else is the same [snipped]
>
>Can I have misunderstood this latest fantasy?
>
>DiFool is now claiming that someone likes his posts so much that they are
>repeating them word for word?
>
>Has he any dignity left at all?

Apparently not, the little hypocritical creep...

John DiFool the 1st
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:00:12 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
> only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
> everything else is the same
> he's using the same alias
> he's using the same email address
> he's using the same news reader
> he's using the same news groups
> he's using the same news servers
> he's copying exactly the text i write
> everything is the same

Maybe it's the dialup modem that you're using? Sometimes the Echo feature
can accidently get turned on which results in a rebroadcast of your data.
You probably need to do a Configure AT&F instead of ATZ to reset the modem.
Try this: AT +MS=56,,,38000 DT.

Next try shifting your data transmission to the lowest speed. This helps
filter out the echo. Cause if your data stream is too fast, the electrons
in your phone line will emit pulses and send out an echo in its wake. This
is a known quark with hi-speed electrons traveling thru phone lines. You
can get an anti-quark device from Radio Shack. If you do, make sure it's
the Gene-Roddenberry type.

Also check the physical connection from your modem to the outlet; ensure
that you didn't accidently plug it in upside down. This can lead to the
echo problem. Cause the electrons can get confused if they have to go thru
a wall outlet upside down.

> its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
> mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
> basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive

1. Why do you post with No Archive?
2. Where is this setting at?

> he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
> it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
> true pc game supporting argumentation

What retail store did you purchase your magic from?
You should demand a refund. ;-)

> there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!

Not anymore. It appears that you have a fan in here.

> so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
> alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!

Where is this "no archive header" at?
I don't see it in this posting.

Is it not visible with MS Outlook Express?
What news reader are you using?

> i never did and i will never post without my so precious so
> dear no archive, the no archive header is sacred for me

Why?
Should the rest of us in here turn it off too?

> i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
> about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
> lose!
> but who can it be?
> either a low scum steam lover
> either a low scum consolist
> either a low scum pirate
> but who?
> hank?

Hank, how did you get top billing?

> olddog?

I'm #2!
I'm #2! (echo)

> chadwick?

Chadwick, we're going to have to knock Hank off the top of the hill. ;-)

<snipped list of other ppl that didn't finish in the top 3 >

> whatever you are just stop it right now!

You're talking to yourself. It's your dailup modem echo feature which is
turned on. And it must be dropping the 'archive bit' some where along the
line. Check for holes in your phone line.

> this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the
> damaging steam is away for good!

We're all important in God's world.

<snip>

Save a tree...and go Steam.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:54:02 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>everything else is the same
>he's using the same alias
>he's using the same email address
>he's using the same news reader
>he's using the same news groups
>he's using the same news servers
You worried he's trying to make you look like even more of a lunatic?
That's actually a pretty funny idea, but it looks like he's been at it
for months.

>he's copying exactly the text i write
>everything is the same
Now that's just a waste of time and ruins all the fun. :)

>its so, that even me yesterday thought i was re-posting by
>mistake my own posts when it was him doing it
>basically he's been re-posting my own posts with no archive
>he can't write anything new cause this way we would all see
>it as a fake cause nobody has the magic i have for good and
>true pc game supporting argumentation
>
>there is only ONE sayNO2steam and that is ME!
One too many by my count. :)

Remove nospam_ to reply by email

Jeff H........

Lies, All lies. Don't believe a word Difool/sayNO says.
He fears the truth!
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 4:35:31 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>hank?
>olddog?
>chadwick?
>andrew?
>wally?
>bravo?
>gandalf?
>gfree?
>shawk?
>martinez?
>garvin?
>knight?
>grandpa?
>mean?
>redted?
>nostromos?
>monkey?
>mickey?
>lykegard?
>hong?
>vince?
>xocyl?
>or even valve themselves?

Thrasher, you're slipping.

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

OldDog wrote:
> "sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
> > about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
> > lose!
> > but who can it be?
> > either a low scum steam lover
> > either a low scum consolist
> > either a low scum pirate
> > but who?
> > hank?
>
> Hank, how did you get top billing?
>
> > olddog?
>
> I'm #2!
> I'm #2! (echo)
>
> > chadwick?
>
> Chadwick, we're going to have to knock Hank off the top of the hill.
;-)

> <snipped list of other ppl that didn't finish in the top 3 >

Yeah, the rest of you losers will just have to gape in awe at Hank, Old
Dog and myself. And Hank, watch your back, yeah? I wouldn't go to sleep
if I were you...

However, I regret that I cannot accept this award, as I am not the one
faking these posts. Wouldn't know how to, even if I wanted to (which,
for clarity, I don't).

I wonder who it is? Sarge? NO!
Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!
Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 1:57:36 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>everything else is the same

Wow, you don't say.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:01:18 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:00:12 GMT, "OldDog" <OldDog@city.pound> wrote:

>> so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
>> alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!
>>

>Where is this "no archive header" at?
>I don't see it in this posting.
>
>Is it not visible with MS Outlook Express?
>What news reader are you using?

He's using Free Agent. Apparently supporting the developer doesn't
apply to applications, or maybe it just doesn't apply to him. It's
hard to tell exactly what his position is.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
March 28, 2005 2:01:19 PM

"Johnny Bravo" <baawa_knight@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:00:12 GMT, "OldDog" <OldDog@city.pound> wrote:
>
>>> so this is a warning to everyone if you see a post with my
>>> alias sayNO2steam without the no archive header it's a fake!
>>>

>>Where is this "no archive header" at?
>>I don't see it in this posting.
>>
>>Is it not visible with MS Outlook Express?
>>What news reader are you using?
>
> He's using Free Agent. Apparently supporting the developer doesn't
> apply to applications, or maybe it just doesn't apply to him. It's
> hard to tell exactly what his position is.
>
> --
> "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
> of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

He doesn't have a position that remains constant. It changes from day to
day. He hates steam because it takes away from the retail chain which is
best for pc games, but he like and supports d2d.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 3:11:03 PM

Knight37 wrote:

> Hilarious. Hey dumb ass, every time we reply to you and we don't have the
> no-archive set your stupid drivel gets archived on Google Groups. If you
> don't want your grandchildren making fun of what a fool you are (assuming
> you ever breed, which is a pretty unsafe assumption), then just stop acting
> the fool. Putting no-archive isn't going to help.

<end quote>

Nah, he won't breed, he's to stupid to figure out which hole he should stick it
in to.

"Aaaaah yourself!.....Uh, oh-o!"
-Serious 'Second Encounter' Sam-
March 28, 2005 3:15:14 PM

OldDog wrote:

> [...]
>
> Hank, how did you get top billing?
>
> > olddog?
>
> I'm #2!
> I'm #2! (echo)
>
> > chadwick?
>
> Chadwick, we're going to have to knock Hank off the top of the hill. ;-)
>
> <snipped list of other ppl that didn't finish in the top 3 >
>

> > whatever you are just stop it right now!
> >

> You're talking to yourself. It's your dailup modem echo feature which is
> turned on. And it must be dropping the 'archive bit' some where along the
> line. Check for holes in your phone line.
>
> > this prove one thing the work i'm doing is so important and
> > vital people do anything to stop it, people try anything to
> > stop me, the more i see people wanting to stop me, the more
> > i realize the work i'm doing is the right one, so i will
> > never stop until pc games are right back at the top and the

<end quote>

wow! _a_ _modem_ _expert_!

Leave that little rat in hits own mess, for everybody's sake. (I try to be nice
and not using FFS)

"Aaaaah yourself!.....Uh, oh-o!"
-Serious 'Second Encounter' Sam-
March 29, 2005 1:01:19 AM

"John DiFool" <sorry@spammerscrewedme.com> wrote in message
news:o cke41pvkduo6qq67v65gcck87movep1js@4ax.com...

> Apparently not, the little hypocritical creep...
>
> John DiFool the 1st

Ah, thank god. I've read your posts in a few ng's and could not
believe you were the same DiFool.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 1:27:37 AM

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:01:19 GMT, "nutt" <octaviola@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"John DiFool" <sorry@spammerscrewedme.com> wrote in message
>news:o cke41pvkduo6qq67v65gcck87movep1js@4ax.com...
>
>> Apparently not, the little hypocritical creep...
>>
>> John DiFool the 1st
>
>Ah, thank god. I've read your posts in a few ng's and could not
>believe you were the same DiFool.

Nope-my posting history here goes back to '97 I believe.

JD the 1st
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:03:03 AM

"Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> OldDog wrote:
> > "sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > i don't know what he's deal is, neither i can do anything
> > > about it but let me tell you scum whatever you are, you will
> > > lose!
> > > but who can it be?
> > > either a low scum steam lover
> > > either a low scum consolist
> > > either a low scum pirate
> > > but who?
> > > hank?
> >
> > Hank, how did you get top billing?
> >
> > > olddog?
> >
> > I'm #2!
> > I'm #2! (echo)
> >
> > > chadwick?
> >
> > Chadwick, we're going to have to knock Hank off the top of the hill.
> ;-)
> >
> > <snipped list of other ppl that didn't finish in the top 3 >
>
> Yeah, the rest of you losers will just have to gape in awe at Hank, Old
> Dog and myself. And Hank, watch your back, yeah? I wouldn't go to sleep
> if I were you...
>
> However, I regret that I cannot accept this award, as I am not the one
> faking these posts. Wouldn't know how to, even if I wanted to (which,
> for clarity, I don't).
>
> I wonder who it is? Sarge? NO!
> Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!
> Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!

Maybe it's difool?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:41:05 AM

On 28 Mar 2005 06:51:39 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Yeah, the rest of you losers will just have to gape in awe at Hank, Old
>Dog and myself. And Hank, watch your back, yeah? I wouldn't go to sleep
>if I were you...

Gape in awe? Hell, I annoy him so much I got my own personal thread
"me vs bravo"! <grin>

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:41:06 AM

Johnny Bravo wrote:

> Gape in awe? Hell, I annoy him so much I got my own personal thread
> "me vs bravo"! <grin>

Yeah, when do I get my own thread?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:03:49 AM

"OldDog" <OldDog@city.pound> wrote in message

> "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> OldDog wrote:
>> > "sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Hank, how did you get top billing?

>> > I'm #2!
>> > I'm #2! (echo)

>> > Chadwick, we're going to have to knock Hank off the top of the hill.
>> ;-)
>> >
>> > <snipped list of other ppl that didn't finish in the top 3 >
>>
>> Yeah, the rest of you losers will just have to gape in awe at Hank, Old
>> Dog and myself. And Hank, watch your back, yeah? I wouldn't go to sleep
>> if I were you...
>>
>> However, I regret that I cannot accept this award, as I am not the one
>> faking these posts. Wouldn't know how to, even if I wanted to (which,
>> for clarity, I don't).
>>
>> I wonder who it is? Sarge? NO!
>> Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!
>> Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!
>>

> Maybe it's difool?

Or the one armed man
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 4:04:49 AM

Vince wrote:
> "OldDog" wrote
>
> >> I wonder who it is? Sarge? NO!
> >> Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!
> >> Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!
>
> Are you alleging that it's Hong 'Kong' Ooi?

Good call!. I hadn't thought of that, but kudos for spotting it.

Sorry, Mr Ooi, I hadn't intended to implicate you in this scandal.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:15:54 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.games.half-life.]
* sayNO2steam [authentic] wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
><sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>>only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>>everything else is the same
>
> Wow, you don't say.

Baaahhahahha. That's funny.

Just out of morbid curiosity - why would you care? If he is posting
exactly the same as you, your message is getting out there even more,
isn't it? Not that I agree with your steam-bashing... personally I
think that if you have such a problem with steam, then don't troll the
newsgroups associated with valve's games. Simple. Keep them out of
your life, you'll live a longer, stress-free life.

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

* sayNO2steam [authentic] wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:43 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
><sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>there is a low scum who is re-posting my posts with the
>>only difference he's taking away the no archive header,
>>everything else is the same
>
> Wow, you don't say.

Lol - should I mention your real name, JB?

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"OldDog" wrote

>> I wonder who it is? Sarge? NO!
>> Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!
>> Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!

Are you alleging that it's Hong 'Kong' Ooi?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:39:28 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:16:20 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, "General" wrote:
>
>for those with low iq like yourself i'll try yet again explain my
>position about d2d
>d2d is not damaging as steam, and you don't see me going against
>d2d like i do against steam simply cause ubisoft and atari and
>sierra and the other publishers which made available their games
>in d2d don't force me to use

You're not forced to use any game, ever.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
!