this is the third and last post of the day!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

warning!
this is the third and last post of the day coming from me!
only tomorrow will you get more great posts by me!
so any post with my alias "sayNO2steam" that comes next before tomorrow
will be a fake! will not be written by me!

posts by me today march 27, 2005:
1. "there is a fake sayNO2steam in this group!"
2. "me vs bravo"
3. <this one>

any others are fakes! total and complete fakes!

ps: yes i know i've been doing fewer posts lately but that has to do with
the low quality this group has been given, i try my best to rise the bar
but you always finds saboteurs ready to damper it

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

against steam campaign
http://nosteam.afterdarknet.at/

steamwatch - independent observatory about steam
http://www.steamwatch.org/

what steam does to pc gamers in a million word worth picture:
http://www.nforce.nl/forum/images/avatars/1405845568421463c26ef44.gif

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> warning!
> this is the third and last post of the day coming from me!

**SNIP**

Thank F**k For That.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"sayNO2steam [authentic]" <sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> warning!
> this is the third and last post of the day coming from me!
> only tomorrow will you get more great posts by me!
> so any post with my alias "sayNO2steam" that comes next before tomorrow
> will be a fake! will not be written by me!
>
> posts by me today march 27, 2005:
> 1. "there is a fake sayNO2steam in this group!"
> 2. "me vs bravo"
> 3. <this one>
>
> any others are fakes! total and complete fakes!

Wow, that guy really abuses the exclamation points.

Groo the Wanderer wrote:

> Wow, that guy really abuses the exclamation points.

Not if he's dating Elaine Benes.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?)

Stavo dormendo su un bancale di lambro quando il post di sayNO2steam
[authentic] mi desto'

> warning!
> this is the third and last post of the day coming from me!
> only tomorrow will you get more great posts by me!
> so any post with my alias "sayNO2steam" that comes next before
> tomorrow will be a fake! will not be written by me!

I couldn't sleep without this info, thanks
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

ajk

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2004

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:59:50 +0100, "sayNO2steam [authentic]"
<sayNO2steam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>warning!
>this is the third and last post of the day coming from me!
>only tomorrow will you get more great posts by me!
>so any post with my alias "sayNO2steam" that comes next before tomorrow
>will be a fake! will not be written by me!
>
>posts by me today march 27, 2005:
>1. "there is a fake sayNO2steam in this group!"
>2. "me vs bravo"
>3. <this one>
>
>any others are fakes! total and complete fakes!
>
>ps: yes i know i've been doing fewer posts lately but that has to do with
>the low quality this group has been given, i try my best to rise the bar
>but you always finds saboteurs ready to damper it

i'll make this easy for myself *plonk*
--
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
Groucho Marx.