Looking for good configuration utility to support WPA unde..

I don't much like the configuration utility supplied with my Linksys
WPC55AG card. It's extremely difficult to read on my 800x600 screen.

Can anyone recommend a really good configuration utility which supports
WPA under Windows 2000 SP4 and that might work with this card?

It doesn't have to be freeware.

Thanks.

Frank

Frank Denman
Denman Systems
(please remove the x from my email address)

http://www.wirelesssecuritycorp.com/wsc/public/WPAAssistant.do

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist