Has anyone heard from Acronis Tech Support Lately ?

I've submitted grips via email to them in that past and it always
got back in a couple days. On the 15th I sent some question
in, got the autoresponce back, submitted the system info the
boilerplate message asked for and haven't heard anything since.

--
Al Dykes
-----------

peter

Did you try their support forum?
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65
It seems that Acronis Support people are active there.

In article <2on97fFcq1jsU1@uni-berlin.de>,
Peter <peterfoxghost@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>Did you try their support forum?
>http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65
>It seems that Acronis Support people are active there.

Thanks for the response;

But

(a) I Hate web forums. Life's too short. Email and
usenet groups work fine, and
(b) The autpmated email I got from them didn't say anything about
having to use their forums.

I'll take a look.

--
Al Dykes