Active or Live window dragging

Where is the setting to turn on live window dragging? That is, you can see the contents of a window live as you drag it via the tool bar. All I am getting right now is a outline and then the window contents update after I let go.

Thanks,
Mitch
1 answer Last reply
More about active live window dragging

    Normally in the graphics card settings.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Mitch" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where is the setting to turn on live window dragging? That is, you can
    see the contents of a window live as you drag it via the tool bar. All I am
    getting right now is a outline and then the window contents update after I
    let go.

    > Thanks,
    > Mitch

Video Microsoft Windows XP