New here

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hey group!

I've been reading this group for some time and thus far, I must say it
has been very educational :)

Just want to say hello,
looking forward to participating in here.

:)

Max

Max <max@php.net> wrote:

>Hey group!
>
>I've been reading this group for some time and thus far, I must say it
>has been very educational :)

Learn any new flames? 8)

>Just want to say hello,
>looking forward to participating in here.

Beware the Rod/Ron.

Max wrote:

> Hey group!
>
> I've been reading this group for some time and thus far, I must say it
> has been very educational :)
>
> Just want to say hello,
> looking forward to participating in here.
>
> :)
>
> Max

Hello, Max:

Glad to have you. There's always room for more, positive contributors;
thus, don't be shy, y'hear? :p

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Learn any new flames? 8)

:)
Not yet.

lol

>Beware the Rod/Ron.

Tnx.

:)

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

John Turco <jtur@concentric.net> wrote:

>Hello, Max:

>Glad to have you. There's always room for more, positive contributors;
>thus, don't be shy, y'hear? :p

:)
Hello John, tnx.

<turning off shyness>