DVD PLAYER WON'T PLAY

HI, I HAVE INTERACTUAL PLAYER AND WHEN I TRY TO PALY A DVD IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE, SAYING "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SUBSYSTEM BY CHANGING THE RESOLUTION AND COLOR DEPTH MAY WORK" I HAVE CHANGED WHAT WAS REQUIRED WITH THE REOLUTION AND COLOR DEPTH BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME THE SAME ERROR. IS THERE SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO IN THE SUBSYSTEM
1 answer Last reply
More about player play

    Please turn off your Caps Lock key. It's considered shouting, is extremely
    rude and makes the posting difficult to read.

    Download and install updated drivers for your graphics card from the card
    manufacturer's website.
    www.coribright.com

    "LUIS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HI, I HAVE INTERACTUAL PLAYER AND WHEN I TRY TO PALY A DVD IT GIVES ME AN
    ERROR MESSAGE, SAYING "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SUBSYSTEM BY CHANGING THE
    RESOLUTION AND COLOR DEPTH MAY WORK" I HAVE CHANGED WHAT WAS REQUIRED WITH
    THE REOLUTION AND COLOR DEPTH BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME THE SAME ERROR. IS
    THERE SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO IN THE SUBSYSTEM

Video DVD Players Windows XP