Second Monitor Video issues

I have the dual monitors set up, but when i want to play a
game on the primary and watch a video on the secondary, the
video goes black. I know it is playing because it still
has sound, the video is black. I can see windows media
player buttons, but no video. When i leave the game it
comes back. It will even show up if i alt-tab. Is this
just a problem with windows, where this is an impossible
thing to do, or is there a setting wrong. E-mail me with
any ideas.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about second monitor video issues

    Overlay is often only possible on two monitors at the same time using very
    expensive graphics cards and is a limitation of the card rather than
    windows.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Vykiod" <jonjonrocks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have the dual monitors set up, but when i want to play a
    > game on the primary and watch a video on the secondary, the
    > video goes black. I know it is playing because it still
    > has sound, the video is black. I can see windows media
    > player buttons, but no video. When i leave the game it
    > comes back. It will even show up if i alt-tab. Is this
    > just a problem with windows, where this is an impossible
    > thing to do, or is there a setting wrong. E-mail me with
    > any ideas.
    >
    > thanks

Video Games Dual Monitors Microsoft Monitors Windows XP