I have the dual monitors set up, but when i want to play a
game on the primary and watch a video on the secondary, the
video goes black. I know it is playing because it still
has sound, the video is black. I can see windows media
player buttons, but no video. When i leave the game it
comes back. It will even show up if i alt-tab. Is this
just a problem with windows, where this is an impossible
thing to do, or is there a setting wrong. E-mail me with
any ideas.

thanks

Overlay is often only possible on two monitors at the same time using very
expensive graphics cards and is a limitation of the card rather than
windows.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes