wireless network using a router

I am new at networking and looking for a push in the right direction. I want
to establish a wirless home network. I have managed to share a internet
connection through my wireless router however I want to establish my computer
as a server and share folders and printers with the rest of the computers in
the house. I am looking for a good source to guide me through the process
--
Thank you for your support
1 answer Last reply

    Hi.
    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "msg101" <msg101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am new at networking and looking for a push in the right direction. I
    want
    > to establish a wirless home network. I have managed to share a internet
    > connection through my wireless router however I want to establish my
    computer
    > as a server and share folders and printers with the rest of the computers
    in
    > the house. I am looking for a good source to guide me through the process
    > --
    > Thank you for your support

Wireless Network Networking Wireless Networking